Ms. Alvarado is a Shareholder specializing in Forensic and Financial Services with the national accounting firm Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. Ms. Alvarado has practiced in public accounting for over fifteen years, performing analyses in hundreds of litigation engagements. She specializes in the identification, valuation, and division of community and separate property; quantifying factors relevant to determining child and spousal support, quantifying potential credits and reimbursements; and other financial issues related to the marital dissolution as requested.
Ms. Alvarado has been designated as an expert in Kern, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and San Diego counties and testified in San Diego and Los Angeles Superior Courts. She is a Member of the San Diego Collaborative Law Group and is a financial expert volunteer for the Los Angeles Superior Court Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
Ms. Alvarado’s billing rate is $360 per hour for all services.
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting.
- Continuous professional education course work
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Board Member, CalCPA Bakersfield Chapter, 2013-2015
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CalCPA Forensic Services – Family Law Section Member
- CalCPA Forensic Services – Valuation Section Member
- Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego – Member
- Participant, Los Angeles Superior Court Alternative Dispute Resolution Program,
Family Law Settlement Conference Panel, 2011 to Current
- Instructor in Business Valuation,
Houston Family Law Trial Institute and South Texas College of Law, 2011 – 2014
- Mentor, ABV Mentor Program by AICPA