Kamela Love founded Integrate Legacy Law with the commitment to guide her clients to identify their life purpose and then integrate that legacy into their lives in a way that makes a lasting difference. After 6 years in solo practice, Kamela recently merged her holistic trust & estates practice into a boutique firm in San Diego, Driscoll Anderson Reynard, LLP, where she works as an Associate Attorney with a wonderful, talented team. She rebranded her mediation practice as Integrate Legacy Dispute Resolution and continues to offer heart-centered mediation services for families. As an experienced communication and relationship coach, mediator, and spiritual counselor, Kamela integrates these skills with her legal training to provide a holistic approach to mediation, estate planning, trust administration, and probate.
Kamela facilitates restorative justice programming in mens’ jails in San Diego through the Restorative Justice Re-entry Prep Program. She is the former President of the Board of Directors at Community Boards in San Francisco, as well as a volunteer mediator there. Additionally, she is an active member of Integrative Mediation Bay Area where she co-mediates with mental health professionals to help clients heal and transform the emotional side of conflicts. As a pioneer of the Collaborative Trust & Estates field, she works on interdisciplinary teams with other Attorneys, licensed Mental Health and Eldercare Professionals, and Certified Financial Planners to help clients solve family disputes outside of court in a supportive, loving environment.
Kamela was raised in Asheville, North Carolina and moved to California to attend Santa Clara University where she graduated as Valedictorian. During law school in Los Angeles, Kamela worked at a non-proﬁt that provided free family law services to survivors of domestic violence, externed in the Major Crimes unit of the District Attorney’s office, and facilitated a transformational leadership class to incarcerated men, targeted at lowering recidivism rates. Kamela loves sailing, scuba diving, salsa dancing, camping, and traveling to as many foreign destinations as possible. Kamela practices mindfulness and wholeheartedly believes in work-life balance. She makes sure to visit her parents on a regular basis and loves exploring the outdoors with her min pin, Iggy.
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Southwestern Law School
- BS in Political Science, Valedictorian, Magna Cum Laude, Santa Clara University
- BA in Spanish Studies, Valedictorian, Magna Cum Laude, Santa Clara University
Bar Admissions / Professional Licensing
- CA State Bar # 288504
- Member of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Member of the Foothills Bar Association (East County San Diego)
- Member of the National LGBT Bar Association
- Member of American Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section
Memberships and Honors
- Member of Integrative Mediation Bay Area
- Member of The Mediation Society
- Member of Collaborative Family Law San Diego
- Member of Collaborative Practice California
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Restorative Justice Facilitator for incarcerated men, RJ Re-Entry Prep Program, San Diego, CA
- Facilitator of Victim-Offender Dialogue, Restorative Justice Mediation Center, San Diego, CA
- Former President of the Board of Directors, Community Boards, San Francisco, CA, 2016-2017
- Trust & Estates Lawyer (estate planning, trust administration, probate)
- Integrative Mediator
- Professional facilitator