- California Western School of Law, JD, Magna Cum Laude, 1996
- Cal State San Bernardino, BA, Sociology, 1993
Bar Admissions / Professional Licensing
- Certified Family Law Legal Specialist (CLS-F) designation by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization, 2010
- California State Bar, 1997
Memberships and Honors
- San Diego Collaborative Divorce Group, President – 2014, Member
- Named one of the Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in San Diego
- Named to the list of San Diego’s Super Lawyers in Family Law, 2011 – 2017
- Southern California Super Lawyers – Family Law 2014
- California State Bar, 1997 – Present
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- North County Certified Family Law Specialists Group
Julie Mack & Associates’ mission is helping people see what their lives can be. New year, new celebration. 2017 marks Julie’s 20-year anniversary in family law. She started out in a small San Diego based family law firm in 1997, became partner in 2006 and ventured out on her own in 2016 forming Julie Mack & Associates. The firm has grown to three attorneys, several paralegals and a support staff dedicated to helping people through litigation, mediation, collaborative and other divorce options, while providing clients with solid communication, strong advocacy, emotional support and efficient case management.
“Family law is not about winning a legal battle – it’s about ending the conflict, finding workable solutions and reconnecting the pieces of your life in a way that allows your family to build a new future.” – Julie Mack, CLS-F
Julie Mack is dedicated to guiding you through the legal system maze, unraveling the divorce puzzle and protecting your rights. She especially enjoys working with complex financial, business and property issues. Julie sees all the pieces of your case and the various ways those pieces could fit together.