Anna Addleman is the Managing Director and Founder of Addleman & Associates. She has extensive experience providing damage analysis, business consulting, and accounting services to clients involved in dispute resolution, business management and tax matters. The scope of her involvement in litigation includes the investigation, analysis, quantification and resolution of complex financial issues presented in commercial litigation and marital dissolution matters.
Ms. Addleman’s commercial litigation experience includes discovery assistance, causation and damage quantification analysis and forensic/fraud investigation in complex matters involving small and large business interests.
Ms. Addleman’s marital dissolution experience involves the identification and valuation of assets, tracing of the separate and/or community character of assets, quantification of historical income, and analysis of a community “Marital Standard of Living”, all performed for use in resolving economic issues presented in the marital dissolution environment. Matters in which Ms. Addleman has provided expertise have involved personal net worth ranging into the hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Portland
- Emphasis in Accounting
- Graduate maxima cum laude
- Dean’s Award recipient
Licenses and Professional Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- 2011 to Present Addleman & Associates – Managing Director
- 2006 to 2011 LECG – Senior Managing Consultant
- 2002 to 2006 Mack|Barclay Inc. – Director
- 1999 to 2002 Deloitte & Touche LLP – Audit Senior